Friday, February 20, 2009

Here's a tag from Alisa.

1. go to my documents/pictures.
2. go to my 6th file folder.
3. go to my 6th picture.
4. blog about it.
5. tag 6 people to do the same






Eli is so cute here it almost physically hurts me to see him. They grow up so very very fast. Then you cut their hair and they don't look like a toddler anymore, they look like a preschooler....so so sweet. I can't bare it.






He is talking about the "Backyardigans." Each of us were a certain character. He had it very very straight and Sam is trying to shake him up, but couldn't. The "owie" on his lip I think is from his binkie. Too much sucking. I adore that sweet baby.

So now, Lael, Ronnie, Brittney, who else wants to do it? put it inthe comments so I can come see!!

2 comments:

Lael said...

He is still so cute. I'll do it!

Alisa said...

Oh, that is a great little video. He is so cute. I've felt that physical hurt feeling at seeing them grow up. They are so fun when they are little.