As much as I try to psych myself out so I'll be carefree and easy at the end of each pregnancy I'm always miserable, huge and moody. I'm going to vent for two minutes and then I'll get back to psyching myself out. When you have an eight or nine pound baby in your "womb" you can't ever get comfortable. The only way to get a moments rest without her kicking my sternum....yes sternum folks...is to lay on my left side here on my bed supported by pillows and tipping up my head. This is the way I have spent every evening from eight to ten p.m. on the computer doing a little family history work. I finally broke down and subscribed to ancestory.com and have found some great stuff on the Palmer line.
So we have about three weeks officially and I'm really hoping to have the docs induce me in two weeks. We'll see what Dr. Broberb says tomorrow at my appointment about about inducing. I hate that I hinge all my hopes and happiness on what the doctors say at my appointments..but that is the way it goes. Argh!!!
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Those last few weeks of pregnancy are sooooo hard! So vent all you want! That's what friends (and blogs) are for. How can a woman possibly not be moody when she feels so uncomfortable & has a huge life change hanging around the corner at some unknown moment? I do a lot of venting & crying those last few weeks.
What did your doctor say? Will he induce you?
And that recipe was so yummy! Thanks!
Hi Bryn,
I was blog hopping and found yours! It's so fun to see your family and how much it's grown since we saw you last. I can't believe you have 4 kids now. Your boys are adorable and I guess you just had a girl, right? I hope your pregnancy went well and you are enjoying your new little baby.
Darin
Bryn Bryn Bryn!!!! We are so excited over here. I wish I was your mom or one of your sisters so I could call every 30 minutes and find out what's going on. :) I hope everything is going well, you guys are so awesome. We love you dearly. Love, Kimber (& Co.)
Congrats on the new little girl!
Yay for Ellen Grace!
Post a Comment