Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pack meeting last night


We had pack meeting last night. Saruna and Zina are the new Pack super couple. They are INCREDIBLE. Have you ever seen energy and funniness and love all rolled into one couple...that would be the Johnsons. I am grateful for who they are and all their efforts. But I imagine they do it for the same reason I do it....To do what I've promised to do.


Isaac got his bear....thanks to the effort of our good friends the Websters. They were sent to us from heaven and they live across the street.


I see inclings of consecration in all of our lives...Giving everything we have and will be to build his kingdom. It aint easy, but in scouts it actually gets to be hard...and fun!!

1 comment:

Zee said...

Brynn,
Thank you for your kind words. They make my heart happy. You are right about why we do it. We promised.

I love serving with you and your great family.

You are the best!
Zina