
Well Isaac turned 10 years old last week....Amazing my little baby is getting older!!
We had a great time at his birthday party. We invited some friends, some cousins and some aunts and uncles and some neighbors. It started to downpour halfway through the party and everyone screamed and continued to go down the water slide. It was a lot of fun.
He starts fifth grade tomorrow with Ms. Lovell. I told him no options...I was walking him to school for the first day....maybe the whole first week.
Sethy learned how to ride a "two wheeler." He came crying to me one day that he wanted his training wheels back on his bike and I said, "Seth you are wearing overalls today...let's see if I can hold on to the back of your suspenders and you ride your bike." Two tries and he was a pro!!
Movie at the bottom of the post...I can't figure out why it keeps putting things in the wrong place of my post.
Eli is getting more and more independent. (Thus I can get back to the blog) He is actually getting funny too!! He's said a few cracks that have had me chuckling. He loves being bigger than someone in the family!! He makes me stand Grace up to him to see how much taller he is than Grace.

Grace is our little angel...her hair is redish and ...falling out. We'll see what we end up with. I've been into the 50's homemade dress look!! Inspired to sew (the website that I love is too expensive. ...... ....www.orientexpressed.com) This picture has a lot of wrinkles...because she wore it to church this morning....I sat down on the pew in sacrament meeting and she promply spit up all over me and her new dress.We had a great summer. We had tons of friends stop by...including the Nalauia, the Howells and Evans families. We saw Stuart and Jack and his family. One great thing about living in Provo...is that people tend to stop by when they are in town...fun!!
Isaac did the swim team this summer and baseball....He's about to start flag football. He loves it. The babies will be starting soccer too. We can't wait to see them play. Seth will be in preschool with Mrs. Jo again this year M-Th mornings and Eli with go to Preschool on tues and thursday afternoon. It will be nice to get some one on one time with each of them. Little Gracey and I will have plenty of one on one time starting next year.

1 comment:
Cute pictures and video! It was so nice to visit you guys last month. And you saw the Naluai's too? I'd love to see them.
About blogger, it always posts the videos last and the pictures first. But that's okay because you can just click and drag them up or down, wherever you want them. It took me several months before I figured this out.
Post a Comment