This was taken with Dad's new camera....while I was over picking grapes and pears at Mom and Dad's and Nana's house. Eil got so sit for over a 1/2 hour and be read to....thanks Nana!!Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Losing hair...but still so cute
This was taken with Dad's new camera....while I was over picking grapes and pears at Mom and Dad's and Nana's house. Eil got so sit for over a 1/2 hour and be read to....thanks Nana!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hi Bryn!
I do remember you guys, we overlapped at Penn State for a few months. Geocaching is so much fun we would love to introduce you to it! Maybe next time we are out that way...
Your kids are adorable, wow three boys and a girl, how do you do it? I am barely making it with the two boys! Do you have Alisa Evans email, I would love to catch up with her!
Angela
andersonsinpa@yahoo.com
Cutie Cute girls. Whenever Gabe and Leo want to talk derogatorily about something, they call it a "pretty pretty pink princess" thing. Like "I'm not wearing that shirt, it is a pretty pretty pink princess shirt." You got a pretty pretty pink princess, lucky girl!
love your banner picture. And I just linked to you in my blog so get ready for major traffic coming your way!!
Post a Comment