(This is a note to my good friend who has had infertility challenges and I wanted to tell her about my cousin who passes away last year with her newborn)
I wanted to finish my thought with you because I feel so strongly about it.
I think that that is the whole point of us being here...and doing what we are doing...so that we can be given that ultimate blessing...continuation of lives.
Doc and Cov 132:19 at the very end says yada yada we have to be married and not commit murder yada and then at the very end it says; as hath been sealed upon their heads, which glory shall be a fullness and a continuation of the seeds forever and ever.
Doc and Cov 101:16 Therefore, let your heats be comforted concerning Zion; for all flesh is in my hands; be still and know that I am God.....vs.18..They that remain, and are pure in heart, shall return, and come to their inheritances, they and their CHILDREN, with songs of everlasting joy, to build up the waste places of Zion--....and then he describes the second coming when....vs.30 in that day an infant shall not die until he is old; and his life shall be as the age of a tree.vs31 and when he dies he shall not sleep...but shall be changed in the twinkling of an eye, and shall be caught up, and his rest shall be glorious.
I really believe that when we place our offering before the Savior and our Father in Heaven and it is acceptable offering we will receive all of these blessings...including the continuation of kissing those sweet cheeks of babies....the ones we have lost and the ones we have not been given yet.
That's all we want. That's all we really want.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment