Sunday, November 2, 2008

For the beaty of the earth

My theme this month is going to be gratitude. Here is the hymn of the month.

Click HERE for the hymn of the month.

Here are four things for which I am grateful:If you would like a closeup of the smallest one, here you go:
Comment on what you are grateful........

5 comments:

Mom said...

I am grateful for the same four little ones and their two parents.

Lael said...

What a cute little fuzz-head! I am grateful for so many things, my family, the atonement, changing seasons. But to focus on one today, I am thankful for pears: sweet, juicy, ripe. What a gift from God.

Nicki said...

I am so grateful for people! There have been so many people that have impacted my life for good and I have been blessed with such amazing friends. The people around me are surely a blessings from a loving Heavenly Father and are often the answer to my prayers!

Cheree said...

Bryn, thanks for sharing the story from Sam's mission . . . both of your posts help me to see so many blessings in my own life--one of which is your family. Thank you so much for being our dear friends this summer. Love you guys, Cheree and Devlin

Alisa said...

Joel and I think Grace looks a lot like Sam in this picture!