I wanted to add something to our conversation earlier today. I really think that we don't have to be afraid of our dreams and what we want to create....the Lord trusts us with what we have proven to him and you have absolutely proven that you have righteous desires for your family. He will help you and honor your righteous desires by guiding you to a place that you will be both effective as a family and in your community and in the greater society and most importantly in the raising of your sweet children. You can ask to be guided in those things and guided to a place where you will be able to do them sufficiently to please the Lord and bring to pass the fulfillment of your mission on the earth as well as the missions of our sweet ones. You can ask to be guided based on your faith, sacrifice and obedience.
Sure love and admire you....I'm confident you'll look back on this time with fondness.
love,
Bryn
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment