Friday, January 30, 2009

Ellie bellie's birthday

I know you must hate that...but I have in my mind's eye an eternal picture of you as a cute little toddler. I loved you, you know...I was the perfect mothering age when you came along....eight years old. I carried you and carried you, and dropped you and pinned you and everything else. What a sweet little spaghetti eater. I'm sorry that we treat you like the baby, but that's what you are and I love you for it. I see it in my own kids now and I'm so glad. They love each other and especially the baby. Thanks for putting up with us and just know that Staci and Sophie and Mason have only made you more of a whole and perfect person....So glad and grateful to them...Staci especially.....

1 comment:

Lael said...

I still call my kids your name sometimes!