Tuesday, March 31, 2009

so.....symetrical


It's from South Africa, but they have them in the San Fransisco golden gate park....I think it's lovely. I read an article once...(well, wouldn't even call it that, a magazine thing) about why think certain people are beautiful. Denzel Washington, for example has apparently a very symetrical face. Of course, not very many people do..and I think I beg to differ because Tom Cruise has a very lopsided face...and I've never really thought so, but loads of people do think he is hotstuff.......so there you go people magazine. Personally I think symmetry and looks are way way overrated. Especially now that I am getting ahem...older and I'm actually getting more and more grey hair. It is actually on mostly one side of my head. Strange. But I'd like to know if hormones affect greying faster...because it has mostly happened in the last two months....and I'm two months along in expecting baby number five and the last of the brood!! Horray for my future symetrical round body!!

4 comments:

Cheree said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Bryn!!!! I'm so excited for you. How have you been feeling??? I hope well. We really need to get together soon!

Brittany Webster said...

woo hoo! we are so happy for you guys! I will see you tonight!

Lael said...

I found my first silver hair on Sunday. I've had about five gray eyebrows, but this was the first hair. I'll see you in two years!

Alisa said...

Wa-hoo! Really? That's great!!! You are going to get the five kids you always wanted! I'm so happy for you. Congratulations!