
Yes, I admit they are not always clean. There is a reason they are compared to puppy dog tails. Wow. But somehow they are so great. Full of energy. All I thought I really wanted from children was a few daydreamers that huddled around me and read books and sang songs and dreamed the way I grew up: day-dreaming....girlishly. But that has not proved to be what I have received. There would be something terribly wrong with them if they did that. Instead they can't hold still....ever. They bounce. They pick. They scratch. They talk and talk and sing and yell and scream. Wow the noise. Boys are noisy. Having said that, they are so straight forward. They have very few ulterior motives, one of which is guarantee-ably food/treats/sugar/tv/computer time. So, that's it. pretty simple. And that is what you get with boys, messy, loud busy but pretty darn simple. So I love it so far. Someone just told me it all changes when they get their hormones about 13ish. Not looking forward to it. I'm seeing how cute these webelos are. They are so little and innocent and I love them that way. They can't stay little forever, but I sure am trying to slow things down as long as I possibly can. Can't time slow down for a few more years?

2 comments:
You hear ... don't peg them into gender stereotypes ... but when they are wrestling in their church clothes, what else can you think?
I had the two sweet little cuddle and hug, read me another book mom, girls. And then came my boys! Yes, I shouldn't say all boys are like this but in my house it is TRUE. Loud, non-stop, crazy!!!!! I needed to sweep my floor only once a day maybe every other day with the girls now its once an hour! YIKES!
Post a Comment