Sunday, November 15, 2009



What an eventful week! We have been bouncing off the walls at our house…I keep waiting for things to settle down a bit…but it seems that they will not anytime soon. Daniel is a champion!! He is eating like a champ and he seems to not mind all the house and noise commotion. He heard Eli playing today and turned his head to look at him and figure out what fun thing he was doing…Eli was actually playing “Sleeping beauty Prince charming.” I was trying to take a little nap on the couch with Daniel and he came up to me and gave me a kiss on my nose. That woke me right up!! I said, “Thank you, Prince Charming!” and he said “Your Welcome sleeping beauty, now you have to wake up…” I said, “Well does that mean you are going to marry me and we’ll live happily ever after?” He laughed and said, “WEEEELLLLL, then after a lengthy pause he turned his back to me and showed me his stick horses rump and said, “Oh…all right hop on.” I laughed so hard….

Seth has been learning and soaking up all the “kindergarten info.” His teacher is really brilliant and introduces the children to phonetic sounds by making them into characters….This last week was “Miss I.” Seth is also starting to take apart words and play with the sounds…which I’m thrilled about. He can also start to write out words and sentences phonetically.

Isaac had a great Halloween. He earned all the money with his Buddy Joel by taking care of Sister Greetham’s lawn. He purchased a gangster hat…and vest and tie to look like Al Capone. His friend Joel was Al Capone’s side kick…They were adorable and got the candy payoff to prove it.

Grace continues to be our Angel. She loves the new baby and wants to hold him, but not too much. She kisses him gingerly on the head every morning. She is contantly worried about his well being and loves to sit with me while I feed him…What a doll.

Sam has recovered from Jet lag from India. He was washed and shaved before he kissed me hello after his trip…Yikes, what a grimy place. He brought back some adorable clothes for the kids and a beautiful sari for me. He got to spend some time with our Indian friend, Debu, and he had quite a cultural experience at the conference.

3 comments:

Cheree said...

Great photo of you and Daniel, Bryn! That story of Eli is hilarious! We're glad you guys are doing well!

Brittany Webster said...

I am so glad everyone is home and safe. I had a wonderful time with you all! Miss you!

Alisa said...

What a happy post! So great to read that you're doing so well. And I love the beautiful picture of you and Daniel.