Thursday, January 21, 2010
Clogging class test
Well....here is my clogging instructor. I'm taking clogging at byu. I thought it would be fun...and so did Emily until my knees started to go out and Emily's back started to go out...So we are going to have to PUSH THROUGH THE PAIN! We have a test in one week on this material. ARGHHH!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Oh, I'm finding this all very hilarious. No problem, right? She says, laid up in bed with a gimpy back. Yay us.
(Thanks for posting it, my friend!)
Aaaaand Jazz hands! You know your going to have to do a performance at our next family get together.
Bryn!!! I laughed out loud at your pain. I'm such a bad friend! I'm cheering for you really I am. I'm just hoping you put up a video of you doing your test!
YAY! I love clogging! I am so excited for you! You will have so much fun! Good luck.
How fun! How do you find time with five kids to take clogging? I think it's awesome that you do.
Break a leg! (But not really, ok?)
:)
I LOVE that class. It was definitely one of my favorites at BYU! I hope it's worth the knee pain. Good luck on your test and take care!
Post a Comment