SUCH CUTE PICS!!
Sam and Bryn - those are great pictures! They just made Brittany and myself completely "homesick" for Utah and for your family! I can't believe how big Grace is. Hopefully we will get up there some time soon to see you guys. Blake
OH MY! I absolutely LOVE these! Blake is right we sure do miss you all tons! We love you!
Your kids are so big! I can hardly believe it!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
SUCH CUTE PICS!!
Sam and Bryn - those are great pictures! They just made Brittany and myself completely "homesick" for Utah and for your family! I can't believe how big Grace is. Hopefully we will get up there some time soon to see you guys.
Blake
OH MY! I absolutely LOVE these! Blake is right we sure do miss you all tons! We love you!
Your kids are so big! I can hardly believe it!
Post a Comment