Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat!!


Well it's been a fun Christmas season so far. I'm thrilled to finally be at home this Christmas. I can actually decorate and get our few but loved Christmas things out for the season.

Eli and Seth got to see Santa at the Art Museum on Saturday when Isaac was singing with the children's choir. Eli keeps talking about the "candy carn" he got....a little confusion from Halloween I'm sure.

Early Sunday morning I heard Eli talking to Seth. He was pretending to be Santa and he had a stack of books, the prescribed present in his hands. "What do you want for Christmas?" Seth said, "A book." and was given a nice gift from Eli/Santa. Eli next came up to my bed and when he asked what I wanted for Christmas, I buried my head in the pillow and said, "One hour of peace and quiet...." Eli/Santa's response was, "We no have one of those!!"

No comments: