I'm pretty tired today. Things are clipping along at a very quick pace. They have sped up since Grace was born and there "is no sign of slowing...at the pace that we are going" (from Willy Wonka on that scary boat ride in the chocolate river.) I get up most days and sit down only to nurse Grace a couple times a day. Wow....what a great job. The kids are great. I'm great. But things aren't going to slow down anytime soon.
SLOW..........

Fast.........

FASTER!!!!!!
It's not just Grace by herself....but all of them combined........Like I said though....great job. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

3 comments:
so great, Bryn, I'm glad you've added a girl to the bunch. I hope she can keep up with you speeding all around like that.
So glad to hear the goings on in your home,
Mary
woops, that was from MaryElizabethLIberty, not afrosoul...
Bryn you are such a great mom and we love your kids... thanks for having them.. haha they are fun for us to play with! We are so happy we are great friends with you and your family!
Post a Comment