Monday, November 17, 2008

Secret Wish










Strangely enough it was really a simple secret wish that was fulfilled this Halloween...I have always wanted a "peapod" child for halloween...this year I got one and isn't she sweet. I promise next year she'll be a princess or something really really feminine...but I couldn't pass this costume up when my neighbor wasn't using it.






Now when someone comes in the door Eli knows to say..."We have a plumbing problem." It is a good thing too because if you try to come into our front door you may run into this:


Or if you try to enter our bathroom you may fall into something like this:





Both are nightmare areas...and the only silver lining will be this:

1 comment:

Brittany Webster said...

Grace is so cute! I love the costume! I am excited to see the house all completed, the kitchen looks great so far!