Friday, February 6, 2009
Baby starting to walk
Grace is starting to walk. I'm just amazed and the beauty and grace (no pun intended) of a baby...any baby. They push the limit every day. She figured out how to climb the landing to the stairs. A few days later she learned to climb a stair or two.....pretty soon, it was all the way up the eleven stairs....crying because everyone was downstairs and she was up. We put up the baby gate....she would watch and when it wasn't up...she was. Soon she realized that she could go around the staircase and access the stairs on the other side....pushing the limit. Amazing. Maybe because I am an "older" mom now, but I appreciate and love almost every single day with this sweet thing. It goes so so fast. 10 months and she's walking!! Too fast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
They do grow too fast, don't they? I can't believe she is walking. I'm still just thrilled every time I think about you finally having your little girl. She is beautiful.
Post a Comment