
So so so
so
so
so fun to watch your kids go crazy at this place. They love it...it is magical. I'm glad we did it...I hate spending the money, but this year we did it. Highlights? Eli on the Mark Twain ship...look at that Indian camp...can we find it on the map? Seth loved the rollercoasters...when Sam was holding him very very tight. Grace was teething all week..but was very quiet and still on the rides..especially the scary ones...snow white, pirates of the carribian....the jungle ride....Many of the Palmer fam will remember getting stuck for a couple hours on that ride when we were very small...that is back in the day they had "lettered tickets" for the rides...remember that gang? Ah the glorious press pass...

2 comments:
It is so fun, isn't it? Your kids are at just the right age too. And are you feeling okay?
It was even fun 50 years ago. I'm loved hearing the kids talk about their adventure.
Post a Comment