Monday, June 8, 2009

Some things....


Seth and Eli are growing up....fast....but they still say pretty funny things. We were talking about laws after we saw a policeman in front of someone's house. I was explaining that police only bring people to jail when they have broken a law, like stealing from a store or hurting someone. Eli said or going to someone's house without asking mom or dad. Seth said, or getting into the back of a trailer when the car is moving. Ah the simple life of a four and five year old.

Grace is screaming. She can't talk so she yells when she wants something. What do I do with that? She's only 14 months old.

Isaac is gone this week. Fifth grade camp. I had to drive him this morning even though two people offered to take him to the drop off place. It made me have flashbacks of following the school bus when he went to kindergarten. I did the same for Seth on the first day of preschool. They grow up way way too fast.

2 comments:

Brittany Webster said...

Aww... so cute! I bet I will notice a big change when I see them next - cute pictures!

Lael said...

Grace is so cute, she looks like a cartoon character!