
Got me out of bed this morning. The kids and I went to Mr. Smith's house around the corner and picked about 6 cups...a little early in the season but there were enough ripe. I'm just remembering a situation when I was dating Sam. We were making blackberry pie and Ben age maybe 12 said, "That's not how my mom does the crust..." Sam piped in and said, "Let her do it how she wants Ben." I started to love that guy a little more at that point. Today it took 12 cups of fruit to fill up my stoneware pie plate...so I added raspberries and blueberries...in other words razzleberry pie, just like they used to make at the Bumbleberry inn in Springdale utah. I'd better send Isaac to get some vanilla ice cream from the creamery. Since we have HFMD we don't have to share it with anyone....hahahaahahah..evil laugh ensuing.

No comments:
Post a Comment